Plymouth Corp | Crisis Management
Crisis Management can’t be taught—but it can be learned. The Plymouth Corp Livecase offers Learners a unique and dynamic experience of a simulated crisis situation to which they must react and respond.
- Experience navigating uncertainty in a fast-changing situation.
- Understand emotional responses and reflexes in crisis.
- Practice quick decision-making under pressure.
- Explore setting priorities and defining a crisis response strategy.
- Exercise media and stakeholder communication skills.
- Test media spokesperson skills in a simulated interview.
- Reflect on crisis preparedness: preparing for the unknown.
About the author
The content was written by LivecCase Studio and Sameh Abadir.
He is also the co-author of the book e-Negotiations.
Go check out Plymouth Corp to learn Crisis Management
Denis Duvauchelle focuses on User Experience, Gamification (Research & Implementation). He loves making the best experience for educational simulations, both creation and using.